Financial Aid Recipients should contact University Financial Aid and Scholarship Services before withdrawing. Students receiving funds awarded by the University Financial Aid and Scholarship Services should be aware of policies regarding withdrawal from the University.

Students withdrawing from classes (including medical withdrawals) are responsible for payment of any balance due after the required return of Federal student aid funds.

Students wishing to officially withdraw from the University must withdraw on or before the Official Withdrawal Period dates to receive a 100% refund of tuition and fees. The Official Withdrawal Period dates can be found by term at Important Dates for Students on the University Student Records website.