Students officially withdrawing or dropping courses during a semester may be entitled to a refund of Tuition and Fees.
Please click here for refund schedules.
Refund percentages are based upon semester charges, not amounts paid. All refunds are applied toward balances due on student accounts.
- Refund Schedules listed above apply when courses are dropped and a tuition adjustment is necessary.
- Refunds will not be issued on classes with duration of five weeks or less.
- Part-of-term refunds are prorated by number of class days completed.
- In cases of academic or disciplinary suspension, eligibility for refund will depend on the conditions of the suspension and will be entirely at the option of the University.
- Additional fees associated with enrollment are refunded in full through the 100% refund period; thereafter, fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawal refunds are calculated as of the date the withdrawal from is completed with the Registrar’s Office.
- Recipients of financial aid grants and loans who drop credits or withdraw may be required to return all or a portion of awarded Title IV funds.