In accordance with Statute 5.7.19 NMAC, Reduced Tuition for Senior Citizens, students considered as Senior Citizens are eligible to enroll in classes at NMSU at the reduced tuition rate of $5.00 per credit hour if the following conditions are met:
- Student has been admitted to NMSU.
- Student is age 65 or older.
- Student requests the reduced tuition rate.
- Student is a New Mexico resident.
- Student is enrolled in 6 or less credits per term.
- Individuals wishing to receive this reduced rate tuition MAY NOT register for a course before the first day of classes. This registration can only be processed by the University Registrar’s Office.
Additional fees associated with enrollment may apply.