University Financial Aid and Scholarship Services (UFASS) administer and awards student financial aid packages and maintains student financial aid records.
- Most aid funds are credited directly to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester.
- Financial aid (including scholarships, grants, and loans from all sources) must be used to pay any current term tuition and fees charges, room rent, and meal plan charges.
- Aid may not be used to pay prior academic year past due balances.
- If the awards exceed the total current charges on a student’s account, a refund will be processed.
- Students are encouraged sign up for Direct Deposit to ensure prompt receipt of monies.
- All scholarships, grants and departmental awards or sponsorships must be reported to the UFASS.
- Students must be registered for the appropriate number of hours on which their aid package was based and have completed all documentation, or their aid will not be disbursed.
If you have questions concerning your financial aid, please contact UFASS.