In accordance with Statute 5.7.19 NMAC, Reduced Tuition for Senior Citizens, students considered as Senior Citizens are eligible to enroll in classes at NMSU at the reduced tuition rate of $5.00 per credit hour if the following conditions are met:
- Student has been admitted to NMSU.
- Student is age 65 or older.
- Student requests the reduced tuition rate.
- Student is a New Mexico resident.
- Student is enrolled in 6 or less credits per term.
Please note that in addition to the reduced tuition rate, students are responsible for all required fees, course delivery fees, course fees, and additional fees associated with enrollment for each term.