Students should follow these steps to update Direct Deposit Banking Information that is already on file at NMSU. Direct Deposit is not used to make payment from your bank to the Cashier’s Office.
- Log into myNMSU with their NMSU User Name and Password.
- Select Student Tab.
- Select Student Account from Quick Links.
- Select Direct Deposit Enrollment.
- Enter last 4 digits of bank account number on file.
- Select Edit.
- Update your account information.
- Select Save.
- Check I agree to NMSU Terms and Conditions of Direct Deposit.
- Select Save and Submit to complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Process.
A message will appear confirming that your Direct Deposit preferences have been submitted.