How to Replace a Lost Refund Check

Students should follow these steps to request a replacement check.

  1. Complete the replacement check Affidavit
  2. Sign and have form notarized.
  3. Deliver the form to the University Accounts Receivable office.

The process takes a minimum of 5 days for a replacement check.

For more information visit our Replacement Checks page.

 Print these directions with screenshots included. (PDF format)