Students should follow these steps to enroll in direct deposit to allow Financial Aid or other student account refunds to be deposited directly into their account. Direct Deposit is not used to make payment from your bank to the Cashier’s Office.
- Log into myNMSU with your NMSU User Name and Password.
- Select Student Tab.
- Select Student Account from Quick Links.
- Select Direct Deposit Enrollment.
- Select Add to add new account.
- Enter Bank Routing number.
- Enter and RE-enter Bank Account number.
- Select Checking or Savings.
- Review for accuracy.
- If correct, select Add, otherwise select Cancel.
- Check I agree to NMSU Terms and Conditions of Direct Deposit.
- Select Save and Submit to complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Process.
A message will appear confirming that your Direct Deposit preferences have been submitted.