Students should follow these steps to cancel Direct Deposit already on file at NMSU. Direct Deposit is not used to make payment from your bank to the Cashier’s Office.
- Log into myNMSU with your NMSU User Name and Password.
- Select Student Tab.
- Select Student Account from Quick Links.
- Select Direct Deposit Enrollment.
- Enter last 4 digits of bank account number on file.
- Select Edit.
- Select Inactivate.
- Select Save.
- Check I agree to NMSU Terms and Conditions of Direct Deposit.
- Select Save and Submit to complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Process.
A message will appear confirming that your Direct Deposit preferences have been submitted.